1) Journaling your wins and losses is a vital to your success as a trader. By doing so, you understand your wins, losses and reasons for trades. This allows you a stepping stone for back testing and future accuracy.
2) Trading with a clear mind is very important. By not…
All the best for the people those who’re buying the list, please hold atleast till this year end (2021) to get 2x to 3x profit, Good luck.
As a Beginner:
● I must Learn
● I’ll do Trade with proper capital
● I have huge Patience
● I know Money Management & Risk Management
● I’ll Do Own Research before Every Trade!
● I’ll accept both Profit & Impermanent Loss.
● I won’t do Panic Selling.
● I don’t fear about Red Candles
● I’ll put Stop loss and Take Profit for Every Trade!
What is a Coin?
The coin is a digital currency the same as the physical currency having its own value and used as a source of payment. In technical terms, Coins are cryptocurrencies having its own value and operating on its own blockchain with its own protocol. …
● You may have heard the term Bitcoin dominance several times from professional traders. What does it mean? It’s pretty simple. If you divide the total market capital of Bitcoin by the total market capital of all cryptocurrencies and multiply the value by 100, you get Bitcoin Dominance. …
There are several factors to look out for when we analyse any coin:
● Development and releases
● Community and reviews
● Liquidity and volume
● Real-world use case
● Social Activity
● Price history
● Market cap
● Successful products have…
Impermanent loss refers to a temporary loss caused to a liquidity provider due to the volatility in a trading pair.
With the growing popularity of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) platforms, we have witnessed an increase in usage of platforms like Uniswap, SushiSwap, or PancakeSwap. …
“THE ₿ WORD” event was happened today where ELON MUSK (CEO of Tesla), JACK DORSEY (CEO of Square inc.) and CATHIE WOOD (CEO of Ark investment) talk about Bitcoin.
Note : This applies on almost every chain like BSC, MATIC, HECO, KCC etc
👉 I assume you guys approve usdt/usdc/other erc20 tokens on any DAPP/ DEX/ Smart Contract with unlimited allowance then wanna share this article to inform newcomers about such things in Crypto Space. …
Blockchain and Network Abbreviations
BIP — Bitcoin Improvement Proposal
BTM — Automatic Teller Machine for Bitcoin
DAO — Decentralized Autonomous Organization
DPoS — Delegated Proof of Stake
EEA — Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
EIP — Ethereum Improvement Proposal
ERC — Ethereum Request for Comments
TRC — Tron Request for Comments
EVM — Ethereum Virtual Machine
FA — Fundamental Analysis